The Innov-ís NQ1300 gives you all the tools you need to transform both your wardrobe and home. Sewers will take garment construction to new heights with 290 built-in sewing stitches and the My Custom Stitch™ feature, which allows you to create personalized stitches. Whether you’re sewing silk or denim, the Automatic Height Adjuster™ (AHA®) feature will help deliver smooth, even stitches every time. Quilters will delight in the large workspace and range of accessories including a wide table that make quilting fun and easy. You’ll also love the Pivot function, which allows you to keep your hands free to rotate your fabric for virtually perfect corners. Feel inspired to tackle projects you never thought were possible with the Innov-ís NQ1300!
- Built-in stitches, buttonhole styles and fonts: 290 built-in sewing stitches, including 58 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3″ from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- 14% larger workspace versus previous model without extension table. Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Sideways sewing: perfect for sewing patches and appliqués on projects using the straight or zigzag stitch, with the horizontal sewing capability.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button, the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, trim and start sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ (AHA®) feature: the AHA® feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness, leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Pivot function: the presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation.
Our new summer hours are Tues-Sat 9:00 am to 4:00pm Dismiss